Table tennis will start again on site from June 11th. Participation only with negative corona test and previous Registration!
Please note our Corona regulations , which apply to every sport. With your registration you declare that you understood and accepted these regulations.
- Negative corona test:
You either need to be:
- tested: please provide a negative Test result from a test center (not older than 24 hours), or
- vaccinated: please provide a Vaccination certificate, if you have already been vaccinated (the second dose must be at least two weeks ago), or
- recovered: proof of a positive PCR test result (Must be at least 28 days ago and must not be older than 6 months).
- Number of participants: a maximum of 10 people can participate.
- Registration: Please register beforehand by email to email@example.com , otherwise participation is not possible!
- Beginning: We can't enter the hall before 19:10 !
- Guest and trial participation: Is possible on request by email.
When? Every Friday 19:10 O'clock - 9:00 p.m., next appointment on Fri. 06.08.
Table tennis takes place during school holidays also.
Where? Familienzentrum Mehringdamm 114, Gymnastiksaal (Room 305)
Please ring the lower door bell.
Free for members. For guests 4€.Details:
We play naked. We have three ping pong tables, enough rackets and balls. So you do not have to bring anything (except possibly indoor shoes). In our group, beginners and advanced players play at amateur level., beginners are welcome! Shoes and sports bra are of course allowed. Rackets and shuttlecocks are available in sufficient quantities. All you need to bring is (indoor) shoes, towel and of course sporting enjoyment.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Thomas/Julian)