Due to the current development is until further notice NO sports activities possible. Please refer Calendar for online alternatives.
Please note our Corona regulations , which apply to every sport. With your registration you declare that you understood and accepted these regulations.
- Number of participants: It can maximally 6 persons take part.
- Registration: Please email at least 24 hours in advance yoga_II@adolf-koch.de register, otherwise participation is not possible!
- souvenirs: Please bring your own Yoga mat and a big one towel With.
- Admission: We go around 20:05 together. Please wait in front of the hallif you should be there earlier (and observe the minimum distance of 1.5m).
- Trial participation: Are unfortunately Not possible!
Yoga Prenzlauer Berg
When? Every Thursday, 8:15pm - 9:45pm.
Where? Max-Schmeling-Halle, Fitness and gymnastics room
Free for members. No access for guests, Trial participation possible.
Expert instruction by a certified Yoga teacher.
In our yoga sessions we strive for a balance between the Ha (sun) and Tha (moon) energies of our body. During the gradually learned asanas we explore our physical being and gain meditative peace and control over our mind.
Contact: yoga_II@adolf-koch.de (Tobias)
Apart from a break during the summer holidays, the yoga course takes place all year round. Nevertheless, interruptions due to holidays, further training or sickness are not excluded. In addition, the operator of Max-Schmeling-Halle reserves the right to assign the room to external users within the framework of events. Please have a look at the Calendar / the Latest news-page.
Admission: from 8:00 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. We go in together at 8:05 p.m. Please wait in front of the hallif you should be there earlier.
Please bring along: (Yoga) mat, possibly large towel and shower set.