Yoga Kreuzberg starts again from June 11th in the Aquariana. Participation only with negative corona test and previous Registration!
Please note our Corona regulations , which apply to every sport. With your registration you declare that you understood and accepted these regulations.
- Negative corona test:
You either need:
- tested: a maximum of 24 hours old negative Test result from a PoC test center with (free citizen quick test), or
- vaccinated: yours Vaccination certificateif you have already been vaccinated (the second dose must be at least two weeks ago), or
- recovered: proof of a positive PCR test result (Must be at least 28 days ago and must not be older than 6 months).
- Number of participants: It can maximally 7 people take part.
- Registration: Please email beforehand firstname.lastname@example.org register, otherwise participation is not possible!
- souvenirs: Please bring your own Yoga mat and a big one towel With.
- Guest and trial participation: Is possible on request by email.
Free for members. For guests 8€.Details:
Our yoga classes are led by a RYS-certified Vinyasa Yoga teacher.
We link movement with breath and awareness – for a balance between an active body and a relaxed mind, between strength and ease, between control and letting go. Beginners are welcome. Namasté!
Contact: email@example.com (Julian)
We start on time at 4:30 pm. Admission to the room at 4.15 p.m.
You can also relax with a cup of tea in the reception area from 3 p.m. or in the relaxation room or browse through the library.
Please bring: (yoga) mat, possibly a large towel.
Note: Take your shoes off at the entrance - slippers are available (please only use with socks).
Behave quietly in the corridor.