We'll start again with on-site sports, from June 11th with table tennis, gymnastics, yoga and from June 16th with a workout.
Participation only with negative corona test and previous Registration!
Please note our Corona regulations , which apply to every sport. With your registration you declare that you understood and accepted these regulations.
Guest and trial participation
- Participation as guest or Trial participation are now again limited and possible on request. See the information on the respective sports page.
- Negative corona test:
You either need:
- tested: a maximum of 24 hours old negative Test result from a PoC test center with (free citizen quick test), or
- vaccinated: yours Vaccination certificateif you have already been vaccinated (the second dose must be at least two weeks ago), or
- recovered: proof of a positive PCR test result (Must be at least 28 days ago and must not be older than 6 months).
- Registration: Since the number of places per sport is limited, all members have to register in advance by email with the relevant sports management for every participation ( see respective sports page ).
- Confirmation of registration: If the maximum number is reached (and only then!) you will receive an e-mail that participation is not possible . In that case, you will be prioritised for the next event.
So if you don't hear from us, you can come..
- Distance rule: It must at any time a distance of at least 1.5 meters be respected.
The distances between the sports equipment are marked accordingly in the sports facilities.
The minimum distance is at all Contacts with other people, if possible too as part of the sports businessto adhere permanently (when practicing contact sports, the distance does not necessarily have to be respected, which is also difficult when we switch to playing).
- Changing rooms / showers: The distance rule also applies to the changing / shower and sanitary areas and other ancillary rooms. In some sports the showers and changing rooms are closed, then we change in the event room.
Otherwise, a maximum of 2 people are allowed in the shower / changing area.
- Health: Please only come to our activities if you have no symptoms of a cold or any other symptoms that could indicate a corona infection.
- Mask requirement: You must self bring an FFP2 mask. This is in always in closed rooms to wear. This is true, however Not for exercising.
The FFP2 mask is already before entering the building to be put on and carried until the building is vacated or until the start of sports.
- Hygiene: When entering and leaving the building, as well as before and after using the sports equipment, hands must be disinfected. The required disinfectant is provided.
- Body contact: Body contact must be strictly avoided, usual practices of social interaction such as shaking hands, hugs, clapping or similar should be avoided.
- Ventilation: If there is no adequate ventilation system, we will thoroughly ventilate the rooms before and afterwards and leave the windows open throughout the event.
- Attendance list : There will be an attendance list that we have to keep for 4 weeks . With your participation you agree to this. Please make sure that we know your current contact details .
- water sports: There are special rules for swimming and aqua aerobics: Hygiene concept water sports (in english)