The Corona regulations basically apply to every sport. With your registration you declare that you have them Roger that and accepted have. For some sports, a hygiene concept also applies to the respective facility (for example in the swimming pool); you can find the information on the page for the respective sport.
- 3-G rule:
To participate you either need:
- tested: please provide a negative Test result from a test center (free citizen quick test), or
- vaccinated: please provide a Vaccination certificate (the second dose must be at least two weeks ago), or
- recovered: proof of a positive PCR test result (Must be at least 28 days ago and must not be older than 6 months).
- Registration: Since the number of places per sport is limited, everyone must Members basically for each Register participation in advance by email with the relevant sports management (see respective sports page). Exception: when swimming, registration takes place via the club cloud.
- Confirmation of registration: If the maximum number is reached (and only then!) you will receive an e-mail that participation is not possible . In that case, you will be prioritised for the next event.
So if you don't hear from us, you can come..
- Distance rule: A distance of at least 1.5 meters must be respected at any time .
In the sports facilities, the distances of the sports equipment are marked accordingly.
The minimum distance must be permanently respected in all contacts with other people, if possible also in the context of sports activities(when practising contact sports, the distance does not necessarily have to be observed, which is also difficult when we move on to play).
- Changing rooms / showers: The distance rule also applies to the changing / shower and sanitary areas and other ancillary rooms. In some sports the showers and changing rooms are closed, then we change in the event room.
Otherwise, a maximum of 2 people are allowed in the shower / changing area.
- Health: Please only come to our activities if you have no symptoms of a cold or any other symptoms that could indicate a corona infection.
- Mask requirement: You must self bring an FFP2 mask. This is in always in closed rooms to wear. This is true, however Not for exercising.
The FFP2 mask is already before entering the building to be put on and carried until the building is vacated or until the start of sports.
- Hygiene: When entering and leaving the building, as well as before and after using the sports equipment, hands must be disinfected. The required disinfectant is provided.
- Body contact: Body contact must be strictly avoided, usual practices of social interaction such as shaking hands, hugs, clapping or similar should be avoided.
- Ventilation: If there is no adequate ventilation system, we will thoroughly ventilate the rooms before and afterwards and leave the windows open throughout the event.
- Attendance list : There will be an attendance list that we have to keep for 4 weeks . With your participation you agree to this. Please make sure that we know your current contact details .